Big Brew - May 3, 2014
- May 3, 2014 at Becker Farm
- Brewing a Belgian Quad and fermenting in a bourbon barrel, but people are welcome to brew whatever they want
- Please go to forum to sign up for barrel.
- All grain brewers should mash in by 9:00AM
- Please bring food and beer to share
- Congratulations to the winners:
- 1st Place: Ed Roberts
- 2nd Place: Brian Mauger
- 3rd Place: Brian Mauger
- If you paid for a case and have not picked it up please do so ASAP, they are at Keystone
Club Elections at May meeting
- Steve, Melissa and Mark are running again for their respective offices, but Dave will be stepping down as President
- You must be a member for at least a year to be an officer and you must be a current member in order to nominate someone.
PBS Microbrew Festival
- May 31st at Coca Cola Park in Allentown
- We are seeking donations of full kegs for the club to serve at the festival
- Donors will receive free entry into the festival and a tasting glass to sample the brews
- Festival is from 1-4 pm and we will begin setting up at noon.
- Please sign up if you are willing to donate
Beer Appreciation Tour
- Club will hold a bus trip to Hershey and Lancaster.
- Tour is on Saturday June 21st and will be all day
- We'll leave from Allentown at 9:30 am and get back around 9:00 pm
- We are still working on the details, but cost will be $20 for members and $25 for non-members and will include tastings at one of the breweries.
Keystone Barrel Brew Championship
- Saturday July 19 at Keystone Montgomeryville
- No fee to participate, clubs must develop their own recipe and fermentation/aging schedule
- Must be brewed at Keystone on July 19
- Winners will receive $500 in Keystone gift certificates if less than 15 clubs are participating and $1000 if more than 15 clubs participate.