Club only Competition tonight: English and American Barleywines
- Congratulations to Bob Piano and Scott Minnich for placing 1st with an American Barleywine. Good luck in the next round!!
National Homebrewers Conference 2013 in Philly update
- Dates are June 27-29, 2013
- Registration will open February 5, 2013 at 3:00 PM EST and is expected to sell out quickly.
- $255 for full conference, $205 w/o banquet
- $195 social package, $145 w/o banquet
- Conference will be at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Rooms are $137 plus tax, available beginning Feb 5 at 9:00 AM EST
- New rules for this year's competition, see website.
- Online registration opens 3:00 PM on Feb 26.
- First round judged April 5-6 in NYC
- WotW is the first leg of the Keystone Cup and first leg of the Eastern PA Homebrewer of the Year
- Competition is February 23rd, judges please sign up to judge, good experience for stewards as well.
- Drop off now through Feb 10th at Keystone.
- April - Extract Beers" (50% of fermentables from extract)