Breakout session with Dave Barber, "Brewing with Brett"
Club Case Buy
- We will be gathering at Shangy's in Emmaus Saturday April 27th at 10:00 AM to pick out beers. We will then sort cases at Keystone Homebrew and will be available for pick-up after 12:00 PM. This is a club event so all participating will receive 2 points towards their 2013 membership.
- May 3rd at Chris Becker's farm
- Those of you brewing for Nationals this is a great excuse to brew some beer.
- Details and directions available on the forum.
- All grain brewers must mash in by 9:00 AM.
- Any current member is eligible to run, only current members can nominate a member, members can nominate themselves. Nominations can be made up until votes are taken. All current officers are running for re-election. Current positions are:
- President - Dave Barber
- Vice President - Brian Williams
- Treasurer - Andrew David
- Secretary - Shane McGee
- Steve Small was nominated for Secretary
- April Meeting - Club-only Competition - Extract only beers (50% of fermentables must be from extract)